- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, blend together eggs, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and blend with a mixer or hand blender until smooth.
- Pour batter into well oiled muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Top with chocolate frosting.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins