- 1 lb ground turkey or 3 cups of leftover turkey
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 1 pepper, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup turkey broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach or 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces egg noodles, Cooked
- If you’re using ground turkey, start out by browning it up, then adding in your garlic, onion, and pepper. Cook it for 3-4 minutes. If you’re using leftover cooked turkey, cook up the garlic, onion, and pepper in a tablespoon of oil for 3-4 minutes on medium heat and then add in the turkey.
- Next you’ll add in your spices; the garam masala, paprika, cumin, ginger, curry and coriander. Add in your tomatoes and stir it all together.
- Next up you’ll add in the stock and let it cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add in your spinach and give it a whirl or two until it heat up and wilts down into your meal.
- Now stir in your cup of sour cream.
- The final step is to add in your noodles.