- 2 dozen beef ravioli or 2 dozen cheese ravioli or 2 dozen other filled ravioli, thawed if frozen
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- parmesan cheese
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- marinara sauce (for dipping)
- Cook ravioli in boiling salted water until they float to the top; remove from water and drain.
- Set aside to cool.
- Heat vegetable oil in fryer at least 2″ deep to a temperature of 375 degrees.
- Dip ravioli in beaten egg, then cover in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in batches in hot oil until golden brown, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Sprinkle hot ravioli with parmesan cheese.
- Heat marinara sauce and set aside in serving bowl.
- Serve ravioli with dipping sauce.