- 1 1/4 lbs ground beef
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 18 large pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup prepared taco sauce
- 4 ounces shredded taco cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown ground beef; drain if necessary.
- Add cream cheese and chili powder; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toss shells with melted butter and fill with meat mixture.
- Arrange shells in a 9×13″ baking pan.
- Pour taco sauce over each shell.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and top with shredded cheese; bake 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream.
Prep Time: 7 mins
Total Time: 32 mins