Stuffed Pasta Shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 eggs
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar prego spaghetti sauce
- Brown beef in frying pan;add onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender.
- Drain, add salt and set aside to cool.
- Mix together parsley, basil, ricotta and parmesan.
- Mix well.
- Add beef and eggs; mix well.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Stuff shells with beef mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Pour sauce evenly over shells and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 1 hrs 25 mins