Stir-Grilled Fish Tacos
- 1 1/2 lbs halibut fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 -3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar (or a vinegar of your choice)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas
- lemon wedge
- tartar sauce
- Put halibut chunks in a bowl; sprinkle with cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
- Transfer halibut to a well-greased grill wok (the kind with holes in it).
- Stir-grill over hot coals for 8-10 minutes, tossing while cooking.
- In a big bowl, add cabbages; mix well.
- In a smaller bowl, add vinegar, sour cream, green onions, and salt; stir to combine.
- Add dressing mixture to cabbage; toss to coat well.
- For each tortilla, fill with 1/3 cup cabbage mixture and 4-5 chunks of halibut; fold up and serve with lemon wedges, salsa, tartar sauce, guacamole, and a pitcher of margaritas.