- 10 -15 medium sized red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 diced medium sized onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- Peel potatoes.
- Dice up the garlic and onion and mix them together. Then separate them into two cups of equal portions.
- Slice potatoes, but not too thick. About two or three millimenter should do it.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Pour tablespoon of salt on them and mix it up with your hands. Add more salt to make sure the potatoes are evenly salted.
- Oil two frying pans and separate the potatoes into the two frying pans. Start on medium so that it doesn’t burn or start freaking out on the stove.
- Cook until the potatoes on the bottom become browned. Turn the potatoes over and repeat until slightly browned.
- Now, add the garlic and onion mixtures to each frying pan and mix it up.
- Wait until the potatoes are soft and browned.
Total Time: 1 Hours 40 minutes