- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely minced dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- 8 (3/4-ounce) slices rye bread
- 3 ounces Swiss cheese, shaved (about 3/4 cup)
- 4 ounces lower-sodium corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup organic sauerkraut, drained well
- Preheat broiler.
- To prepare dressing, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
- To prepare sandwiches, place bread slices in a single layer on a heavy baking sheet. Broil bread 1 1/2 minutes or until toasted. Turn bread over; broil 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Remove 4 slices. Divide cheese evenly among remaining 4 slices, sprinkling it over lightly toasted sides. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing over the cheese-coated side of each bread slice; top each serving with 1 ounce corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut, and remaining bread slices. Serve immediately.
Total Time: 18 Minutes