Ravioli and Meatball Bake
- 1 (26 ounce) can hunt’s garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
- 16 meatballs, frozen, cut into quarters
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked according to pkg. directions and kept warm
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil leaf
- Heat spaghetti sauce and meatball pieces in a medium sauce pan over medium heat until hot.
- Spray a 13×9 glass baking pan with cooking spray. Place ravioli in an even layer into pan; ladle sauce and meatballs over top. Sprinkle with cheese; cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil; serve.