- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crumb crust (9 inch)
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Separate one cup of the batter from the rest.
- Pour the rest of the batter into the crust.
- Mix the pumpkin and spices into the one cup of batter and then pour this onto the rest of the batter in the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 50 mins