- 5 large potatoes, cut in bite sized chunks
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded American cheese
- In dutch oven, brown potatoes, kielbasa, onion and peppers in oil.
- Add seasonings and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover tightly and cook for 20 minutes on low, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and put cheese on top.
- Simmer until cheese is melted.
Total Time: 30 Minutes