Pineapple Coconut Snowballs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- When draining the pineapple, use a fine strainer to push as much juice out as possible. A reviewer has stated this makes the mixture a bit more firm and easier to work with.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
Yield: 2 dozen