Oven-Roasted Potato Wedges (Steak Fries)
- 1 Pound Potato
- 4 Tablespoons Oil of your Choice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander
- A Pinch of Black Pepper, Chili Pepper and Salt
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Wash the external surface of potatoes properly and delicately. (You can even use tooth brush for washing purpose. Be careful not to peel the potatoes.)
- Cut each potato in equally sized wedges.
- Add the grated garlic, salt and the rest of the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Coat the potatoes with your seasoned dressing in a deep bowl.
- Place the potato wedges on the parchment paper. Be sure to place evenly to avoid overlap.
- Bake the potatoes until they get well browned in an oven preheated to 360 degrees F.
Print The Recipe