- 1 lb bacon (can as much bacon as you wish)
- 1/2 lb bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (regular or convection oven, if you are using a regular oven set rack to lowest position).
- For easy clean up line your pan with foil, then spray generously with cooking spray.
- Arrange the bacon slices in 1 layer in the pan.
- Cook the slices until evenly browned (about 17-22) minutes turning the bacon halfway through cooking time.
- Transfer to paper towels or a rack.
- Use immediately or freeze to use later.
- Heat in microwave to crisp up before serving.