- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 4 peeled, sliced medium-size fresh ripe peaches or 1 (15.25-ounce) can peaches in light syrup, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup peach nectar
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher or large bowl until blended. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Process peaches with sugar, lemon juice, and salt in a blender or food processor until smooth. Stir into milk mixture with peach nectar.
- Pour milk mixture into freezer container of a 1-quart electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. (Instructions and times will vary.)
- Remove container with ice cream from ice-cream maker, and place in freezer 15 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container; freeze until firm, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.