- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (12 ounce) bag M&M’s (regular or mini)
- Measure out cereal into a large bowl and set aside. Coat a 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray or butter and set aside.
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Stir in vanilla. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal. Stir until well coated. Let cool for just a few minutes. Stir in M&M’s.
- Using wax paper press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Let cool for 15 minutes or until set.