Mexican Corn & Black Bean Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/2-1 cup red bell pepper, diced (amount to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) bag chili cheese flavored corn chips, crushed
- Drain the corn. Drain and rinse the black beans. Combine the both with the onion and red pepper in a bowl. (How much pepper and onion you use is up to your personal taste.)
- Mix in the mayonnaise. Once thoroughly combined, stir in the shredded cheese. (You can also use a shredded Mexican cheese blend if you prefer.).
- Crush the corn chips in the bag. Only add to the salad right before serving.