- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, trimmed and quartered
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets, stalks peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth, hot
- 2/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt, room temperature
- Wrap each potato in foil and place in a 5-to-6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low until potatoes are tender, 8 hours.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes, then add broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli is crisp-tender, 8 minutes.
- Split potatoes, scoop out flesh, and transfer to a medium bowl, reserving skins. Add broth and yogurt to bowl, then season with salt and pepper and stir until combined; divide among potato skins. Top each stuffed potato with broccoli mixture.