- 8 chicken thighs, skin on
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken skin side down in a large baking dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and then pour on top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over in the dish and bake for another 15 minutes.
Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes