Killer Spinach Dip
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, split into 2 1/2 cup portions (I prefer to grate it myself)
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
Defrost the spinach.
Print The Recipe
Place it in a colander and press it until as much moisture as possible is removed.
Mix all ingredients (1/2 of the cheddar), and blend well.
Put it in a shallow baking dish (stoneware works best) in the oven for 20 minutes at 350°F.
Remove from oven.
While still hot top it with remaining cheese, heat in oven again for 5 minutes.
Remove and cool below lava stage and serve.
Goes well with tortilla chips.