Green Giant Niblets Corn in Butter Sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen corn (yellow “or” shoepeg white, any brand)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cut up
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Add corn to large sauce pan along with all ingredients except water and cornstarch.
- Stir corn mixture over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Combine water and cornstarch and stir until cornstarch is disolved.
- Slowly add water to corn in sauce pan, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to simmer and stir until sauce thickens.
- Let simmer, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender, about 10 minutes.