Grain and Vegetable-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (Gluten-Free)
- 4 (5-inch) portobello caps
- Cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup refrigerated prechopped tomato, onion, and bell pepper mix
- 1 (8.5-ounce) pouch microwaveable cooked vegetable harvest whole grain rice medley (such as Uncle Ben’s Vegetable Harvest Ready Rice)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove brown gills from the undersides of mushrooms using a spoon; discard gills. Place mushrooms, gill sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes.
- While mushrooms broil, heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add garlic and tomato mixture to pan. Sauté 2 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in rice, 3/4 cup cheese, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Turn mushrooms over; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Divide rice mixture evenly among mushrooms; sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts.