- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (no miracle whip)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (we use more)
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a large bowl combine cheeses, mayonnaise, and garlic powder.
- Spread mixture on both sides of bread and broil for a few minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Feel free to add any extras to this like herbs or spices, tomatoes, pesto.
Total Time: 15 minutes