- 3 lb beef stew meat
- 3 large onions, cut into eighths
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 bag (1 lb) ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots
- 1 bag (1 lb) Green Giant® frozen cut green beans
- In 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except green beans.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 6 to 7 hours, stirring occasionally, adding green beans during last hour of cook time. Before serving, remove and discard bay leaves.
Total Time 6 hr 10 min