Creole Shrimp Quiche
- 4 ounces canned medium shrimp, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions or 1/3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- creole seasoning, to taste (Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning recommended)
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts (basic thin shell)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place refrigerated pie crust in a pie plate.
- Mix first five ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Stir egg mixture into shrimp mixture until combined. Season generously with Creole seasoning. Pour into the pie shell.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until set in the center.