- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- 8 Old El Paso® Stand ‘N Stuff® taco shells
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- In 10-inch skillet, heat shredded chicken, enchilada sauce and green chiles to simmering over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook about 5 minutes or until heated through and chicken begins to fall apart in sauce. Remove from heat.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells; top with onion and cheese.
Total Time 15 min