- 1 package pesto sauce mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- Prepare pesto sauce according to package directions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray rectangular dish (9 by 12 inch) with no-stick spray.
- Moisten chicken with water, shake off excess, and coat complete with bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over chicken breasts.
- Cover each breast with ½ slice of provolone cheese.
- Spread mushrooms over cheese.
- Bake in oven for 45- 50 minutes.
- Serve with pasta.