- 1 box (5 oz) Betty Crocker® three-cheese potato mix
- 2 1/4 cups boiling water
- 4 slices (1 oz each) American cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen cut broccoli, thawed, drained
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Stir Sauce Mix, boiling water, cheese, chicken and broccoli with whisk in casserole. Stir in Potatoes.
- Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender (sauce will thicken as it stands).
Total Time 45 min