Chicken Alfredo and Rice Casserole
- 1 10-oz. containerrefrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cupmilksee savings
- 2-1/2 cupscooked white rice or wild rice
- 2 cupscubed cooked chicken
- 1 cupfrozen peas
- 1/3 cupchopped bottled roasted red sweet peppers
- 1/4 cupslivered almonds, toasted (optional)
- 1 Tbsp.snipped fresh basil or 1/2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1 cupsoft bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp.butter, melted
Print The Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl combine pasta sauce and milk. Stir in rice, chicken, peas, sweet peppers, nuts, and basil. Transfer to 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover and stir. Combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle atop. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes more or until heated through and crumbs are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serves 4.