2 eggs, beaten
30 ounces ricotta cheese, lowfat okay
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, lowfat okay
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, lowfat okay
1/2 cup fresh parsley sprig, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 dash black pepper
12 ounces shell pasta, jumbo, prepared
26 ounces spaghetti sauce, lowfat okay
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, lowfat okay
- Boil shells according to package directions. Remove from pot with tongs to avoid tearing and allow to cool on a sheet of wax paper.
- Combine eggs, cheeses, and seasonings in bowl.
- Spoon about 3 Tbls. cheese mixture into each cooked shell.
- Spread 2 Tbls of the spaghetti sauce in bottom of 13″x9″ baking dish.
- Arrange shells in dish over sauce.Pour remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- Sprinkle cheese over sauce.
- Bake in 350F degrees oven for 30 minutes.