- 1/2 butternut squash
- kosher salt
- cooking spray
- ketchup, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and de-seed your butternut squash. Slice squash in half.
- Cut it up into french fry shapes.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Cover lightly with kosher salt.
- Place tray in your pre-heated oven and bake for 40 minutes or so, flipping halfway through baking process.
- Fries are done when they are starting to brown on the edges and get crispy.
- Serve with ketchup or syrup if desired.
Total Time: 55 mins