- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced cooked carrot
- 6 ounces chopped cooked smoked sausage
- 2 1/2 cups prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli,carrots and smoked sausage.
- Then add macaroni and cheese and 4 ounces of colby monterey jack cheese blend,and enough milk to blend all ingredients well.
- Then add the garlic powder and black pepper,mixing well.
- At this point, taste and adjust your seasonings if desired.
- Pour mixture into sprayed dish, and sprinkle remaining co/jack cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Total Time: 50 minutes