- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning or 1/8 teaspoon sage
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large skillet, brown pork chops in oil.
- Place in ungreased 13×9 inch pan.
- In medium bowl, combine soup, celery, onions, egg, pepper and poultry seasoning; mix well.
- Seperate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 8 pieces.
- Stir biscuit pieces into soup mixture; spoon over pork chops.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until biscuit pieces are golden brown.
Total Time: 1 hours 15 minutes