Best Beef Recipe
- 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup water
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Saute the onion until translucent.
- Add stew meat and cook on high heat until meat is browned on all sides (3-5 minutes). Pour 2 cups water, soy sauce, and worcestershire sauce into the skillet.
- Stir in garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Then combine the gravy mix with 1 cup of water, mix thoroughly and stir into the meat. Bring to boil, stirring frequently until it slightly thickens.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Total Time: 2 Hours 15 Minutes