BBQ Shrimp Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs medium shrimp, in shells fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lightly grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails intact.
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the shrimp in the baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture over the shrimp.
- Toss to coat the shrimp and lay in a single layer.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Spoon the shrimp into a serving dish.
- Pour the cooking liquid over the shrimp and serve immediately.