Bacon Ranch Pepper Jack Pull Apart Bread Recipe
Bacon Ranch Pepper Jack Pull Apart Bread
- 1 large loaf of sourdough, Italian or ciabatta bread (I used garlic ciabatta), not sliced
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ tablespoons ranch dressing seasoning mix (1/2 packet)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Slice loaf diagonally into 1 inch slices but DO NOT slice all the way to the bottom of the bread. Turn bread 90 degrees and repeat diagonal slices to create a cross-hatch pattern.
- Mix cheeses together, set aside.
- Add butter, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, and garlic salt to a stand or hand mixer and beat until well combined. There will still be some lumps.
- Using a knife, “butter” in between all of the slices of bread with the cream cheese/ranch/butter mixture – it does not have to be neat. I find it helpful to hold one end of the bread up so it bends like an accordion, making it easier to butter in between the sections. I work from one end and butter to the other, then flip the bread and do the same with the other perpendicular slices.
- Using the same accordion method, push bacon evenly in between all of the slices, followed by the cheese.
- Wrap bread in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F degrees for 20 minutes. Unwrap and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Best served hot.