- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 bag (16 ounces) fresh stir-fry or chop suey vegetables (5 cups)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- Spray wok or 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Add vegetables and mushrooms; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in hoisin sauce. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Add fettuccine; toss until well coated and heated through.
Total Time 25 min