Apple Sausage Biscuit Bread
- 1/2 or 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey Breakfast Sausage Links
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 4 tubes (7.5 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Cook sausage according to package directions; cool slightly and cut into ¼-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Separate biscuits; add to the cinnamon sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- Fold in apple pie filling and sausage; toss until well distributed.
- Spoon into a greased 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 325ºF for 70 to 80 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar or drizzle with confectioner’s sugar glaze, if desired.