Apple Maple Breakfast Bundt
1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage Links
1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tubes (12.4 ounces each) refrigerated cinnamon rolls (24 rolls)
- Cook sausage according to package directions. Cool slightly; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a bowl, combine the sausage, apple pie filling, vanilla and cinnamon.
- With a rolling pin, flatten 16 cinnamon rolls to ¼-inch thickness. Line the inside of a greased 10-inch Bundt pan completely with rolled dough; press edges to seal. Fill with the sausage mixture.
- Flatten the remaining 8 rolls to ¼-inch thickness. Place over the sausage mixture; pinch edges to seal.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle with warmed cinnamon roll frosting.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.