- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 medium apple
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each on baking stone.
- Peel, core and slice apple. Chop apple into smaller pieces.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over biscuits.
- Top with chopped apples; sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Drizzle topping over pecans. Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned.