Amazing Muffin Cups
3 cups Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
12 links JOHNSONVILLE® Original Breakfast Sausage
2 cups shredded 4-Cheese Mexican blend cheese
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
fresh chives or green onions, chopped
- In a bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Divide sausage among muffin cups.
- Combine the eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until set and an internal temperature of 165˚F is reached.